Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Jerry Sandusky Grand Jury Report

If you have only heard bits and pieces from the talking heads on the radio and actually want the facts centered around the 40 sexual assault charges against Jerry Sanduski and the Penn St. scandal, click on the link below and read for yourself. I must warn you, this is the most disturbing, graphic and brutal document that I have ever come across in my entire life. As a little side note, I am the guy who likes to read the 9/11 commission report, the transcripts of high profile murder cases, etc. That being said, I want to warn my followers that this document will blow your freaking head into a millions pieces, but it was necessary for me because I tend to look for facts, not opinions.


Grand Jury report

No comments:

Post a Comment